Teckedin is honored to be in Forrester Channel Software Tech Stack 2020 and 2021
What do we do differently and how can we help you increase visibility?
- We curate and aggregate tech content and share it on a daily basis
- We give free publicity to many companies in our tech news, webinar/events, and tech job listings
- We promote your content on Linkedin and Twitter
- We offer a privacy-driven and distraction-free platform where viewers can discover companies and solutions.
- Content is categorized and tagged for search and findability
- We have an IT Services Marketplace
Your company and solution can be discovered in the following ways:
- We do a weekly snippet of our content by tech category and we highlight one solution or expert. Click here to see how it looks
- Tech News and Webinar listings page sponsorships
- Webinar and event spotlight
- Tech Jobs
- Content Sharing
- Post IT Services on our marketplace - Visit our IT Services Marketplace
Interested in having our content display inside your website?
Our knowledgebase can be incorporated into your website, giving your readers great content and differentiating you from your competitors.
$100.00 per month
We are looking for sponsorships for each tech category. Currently our categories include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation & Productivity
- Data & Analytics
- Data Storage
- Document/Records Management
- Human Resources
- IT Consulting
- Network Management
- Smart Cities
We read a lot. Not just technology content, but marketing.
By Paul Cash and James Trenzona.
"Earnest's starting point is that trust in B2B brands is at an all-time low - 58% of buyers and decision makers don't trust their claims, even if they already work with them. Instead, buyers put their faith in themselves when they decide who to do business with. The vast majority do their initial research online, and want to stay anonymous during this part of the process; 94% say they dislike giving out their details in order to download content, and 25% lie about who they are when they do so. What's more, most don't trust ads, and half say the content they receive is useless, even though it would have had a significant impact on their buying decision if it hadn't been."